Thursday, January 14, 2010

33 days

So lets review what has occurred in the pastt 33 days..
1. We got hitched!! ;)
2. Had the most amazing time in Maui
3. Celebrated Christ's birth at 6 different houses
4. Packed everything and moved to H-Town
5. I started the full-time job as JUMP and GiGL director at Second
6. Brandon started Seminary at Southwestern to pursue a Masters of Arts in Christian Education
7. We began out CARES team part-time job at our apartment complex (weekly welcome visits, along with three parties per month, plus many other fun things)
8. We are experiencing a brand new building opening for Second in Pearland (opens January 24!)

All this to say that I feel a lot wiser than I did 33 days ago :)

And, although I feel like Im swimming in things to do (plus literally swimming in boxes in our apartment that have yet to be unpacked), I have the most amazing man alongside of me through it all. And I am blessed, thankful, joyful, excited and at peace because God placed all of this before us and gives us Philipians 4:13 to stand on!

Now, I'm going to lay down in my pjs, enjoy the delicious dinner my hubs is cooking, and learn JUMP and GiGL songs until the sun goes down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment