Thursday, October 15, 2009

For You Alone Be Glorified

I'm at a point of exhaustion that I have never reached before. Every level of my being is worn down to the core - emotional, mental, physical.

But I know it's times like these where my true testament of my faith shines the brightest - no matter what I am enduring, He should be glorified through it all.

Never should my weakness become a burden; instead, let it be an opportunity to let His light shine brightly in my life.

Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him

Nehemiah 8:10
Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Habakkuk 3:19
The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights.

1 comment:

  1. He is ENOUGH. In the moments when their is nothing else left, know that He is all you need.

    Miss having you here!
    Love you SIL.

    ReplyDelete