Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Billups Birthdays!

My niece,Karoline, turns two! (This was in January but I'm just now uploading the pics to my computer!)
I LOVE this picture of Brandon and Karoline. Karoline had just finished putting on her bday gift from us.. her first pair of HIGH HEELS!
Now onto Pawpaw's 70th birthday! This was his place-setting at the table. Pawpaw loves crossword puzzles. So we made one up about him!
(the scrabble letters say "Papa is a handsome dude". He used to get all the grandchildren to say that when they were little)

"Pawpaw is special because...."
Klaire with her momma! Look at those chubby cheeks!
Karoline with her Mimi (aka...Brandon's mom!)
The Birthday Boy!! I love him!!
My sister-in-law and I!Pawpaw had a clever game for Krystal, Brandon and I to play. It went a little something like this: "Put this plastic bag over your head...... Now, take take off something you don't need." If you can understand from the picture... Krystal and I were slow to understand the joke. Ha! (WARNING:Children, do not try this at home!!)
Playing "airplane" with far too many adult guys...This game ended quickly!
They love each other....
Alot...
The Men.
(From left. Grayson (Brandon's cousin), Ryan (Bradon's little brother), Brandon, Pawpaw (Brandon's grandad), Jared (Brandon's big brother), Bob (Brandon's daddi-o), Roni (Brandon's uncle))
Hello Me (and Krystal)!

Champ exhausted from a long day of birthday celebration (and from his first experience of being stepped on!)
Hope you enjoyed re-living the birthday celebrations!! Stay tuned for Klaire's and Debbie's birthday (both in the next two weeks!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out to me on here! I love you too!! You are AMAZING yourself, and I'm thankful God had us be friends!!

    The cake place looks like they do a great job!!

    Jennifer's head shots look WONDERFUL!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete