Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blessings

What a great day! I am trying to make it a point to notice even the smallest things in life that I know God grants me the opportunity to experience and enjoy.

Things that made me smile today....
- I got to spend the afternoon with Brandon on a Tuesday! People who have survived a long distance relationship would understand the joy that this brings! We can meet and have lunch on ANY day (well, sorta). I definitely do not take those mid-afternoon dates for granted .. for 3.5 years we didn't have that!!
- Brandon is AMAZING. He is DEFINITELY my other-half. He makes me laugh harder than anyone else.
- I know who Jesus Christ is and LOVE Him - I can't ever be thankful enough for that!
- I have such great friends... Katie and I had another hour conversation about weddings, registries and politics today! She and I are definitely in the same boat of life right now! She is so practical with everything; I am trying to learn from her ways. "I would rather just register at Costco. You know.. they sell China, Samsunite luggage and towels!" - Katie
- Kaela and I had a catch-up talk! I miss that girl. She and Daniel might of found a house to buy in Tyler. I am soo excited for them! She is SUCH an amazing woman. I definitely give the Lord FULL credit for having her and I find each other at A&M when we did. His timing is the best.
- Mrs.Billups cooked another great dinner tonight and Mr.Billups got a Snuggie! That made us all laugh for awhile!
- Champ's paws turned green from the grass. Talk about a grass stain.
- I got lost driving home from Addison today, but I found my way home without help! YAY!
- Ryan (Brandon's little bro) sold one of his geckos for $150 to a nice man with a baby - the whole situation just makes me grin.

What blessings have you seen today?

2 comments:

  1. I got lost driving home from Euless the other night. It was very frustrating at first, but I got myself turned back around. Glad I'm not the only one that happens to! :)

    -Heather Winkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog!! Way to go!! See ya around school!!

    ReplyDelete