Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Craft Needs Have Been Set Free!!


So now that we own a house, I have felt my inner-craft needs have been released! I have always loved scrapbooking and making random little crafts here and there, but now that we have a home to decorate I have been a busy-bee making lots of small and not-so-necessary crafts but oh so fun to make! Brandon and I have decided that making crafts for me is therapeutic. I would rather sit and play with fabric and hot glue than watch TV or taking a bubble bath. Let's just say, the people at Hobby Lobby know both Champ and myself (he is welcomed at our Hobby Lobby - the employees love him and he loves them!)

I have included pictures of some of my random projects below! Much thanks to pinterest for some of the inspiration!

fabric flowers to add a little color to a boring lamp shade...
burlap and white fabric on wreath...(peek-a-boo Champers!)
coffee filters and spray paint...
old hand-me-down rocking chair re-coated with spray paint to get it a fresh look for the summer!
canvas and puff paint ....
photo, canvas and paint...
poster board and moss....

No comments:

Post a Comment