Thursday, April 16, 2009

Making lemon!

Although subbing isn't as desirable as having my own classroom, I really have tried my best to get to know the little ones and have a positive influence on them (even if I'm only with them 8 hours out of their life)!

I had the entire class lie on the ground in a big heart shape! I then printed the two pictures together and taped them together to make a big heart! The teacher had it waiting on her desk when she returned from surgery!

This teacher went on her honeymoon so we made a big welcome back sign! The "welcome back" is all their little handprints! The sign was huge, needless to say!

Just a really funny card one of the students made!

A sweet young lady in one of the classes I have subbed alot for - you can just tell by looking at her that she is angelic.

"I am a producer. I control the US. I wrote the declaration of independence. I live in the white house. I work in the oval office. I am the 44 what.."
Answer: "Barack Obama." ..... Who knew? lol

I love gummy smiles! :)

1 comment:

  1. You don't know what a difference you make to those kids, even if only for a day. You are such a blessing to us, and I'm so happy you have my kiddos tomorrow! Love, Christi

    ReplyDelete